Monday, March 2, 2009

My Family

OK, so I got thinking about all the people that look at my blog (friends and family) and realized that not everyone knows the breakdown of my family so it is problably weird to read my blog and not have a clue who I am talking about.

Here is the breakdown (Family Tree)...

Cindy's immediate family includes:

Mom & Dad: Merle and Terri

Their Kids (Cindy's siblings):

Jake (oldest @ 41 yrs old)
Jess (40 yrs old)
Jason (36 yrs old)
Cindy (30 yrs old)
Desi (25 yrs old)
Trevor (24 yrs old)

Cindy's siblings' spouses:

Jake & Tracy
Jess & Shelley
Jason (not married)
Cindy & Rick
Desi & Scott
Trevor & Tiffany

Cindy's siblings' kids:

Jake and Tracy have:
Shayne
Kody
Erika
Kayla
Brooklyn 

Jess & Shelley have:
Kayden

Jason has:
no kids

Rick & Cindy have:
Kolten

Desi & Scott have:
Cole 
baby girl on the way - due in May

Trevor & Tiffany have:
no kids

Rick's immediate family includes:

Mom & Dad: Clay & Maria

Their Kids (Rick's Siblings):

Matt (Oldest @ 34 yrs old?)
Phil (33 yrs old?)
Rick (32 yrs old)
Kara (30 yrs old)
Ryan (26 yrs old?)

Rick's Siblings' Spouses:

Matt & Lisa
Phil & Melissa
Rick & Cindy
Kara (not married)
Ryan (not married)

Rick's Siblings' Kids:

Matt & Lisa have:
Nick
Whittany
RyLee
Jodus (Kara's boy that Matt adopted)

Phil & Melissa have:
Madisyn
Cali
Dyllon

Rick & Cindy have:
Kolten

Kara has:
Dora (killed in bicycle accident)
Jodus (Matt adopted)

Ryan has:
no kids

Hope this helps so that you are not confused when I have pictures of people in my blog.

 


No comments: