Friday, July 18, 2008

More Music of '97



Because I have been diggin in the music of '97 and that is the yr I graduated. I thought I would reminisce a little. Here is a little of what I dug up. Mariah is still dressing the same obviously, Risk-A. I think I saw her in that same outfit, or close to it, last weekend in the Saturday Night Live show.



Metallica '97 hit...



The Cure -  for you Amber...



That one was too spicey!

But wait... Last but not least,



1997 Number One's ~ HOT100 TOP HITS OF THE YEAR
10 SONGS REACHED THE TOP POSITION IN 1997 HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST OF #1 SONGS.

1. UN-BREAK MY HEART - TONI BRAXTON
2. WANNABE - SPICE GIRLS
3. CAN'T NOBODY HOLD ME DOWN - PUFF DADDY
4. HYPNOTIZE - THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G
5. MMMBOP - HANSON
6. I'LL BE MISSING YOU - PUFF DADDY
7. MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS - BIGGY AND PUFFY
8. HONEY MARIAH CAREY
9. 4 SEASONS OF LONELINESS - BOYZ II MEN***
10.CANDLE IN THE WIND 97'- ELTON JOHN***

No comments: