Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SOLD

I haven't had any spare time lately but, I thought I at least had better update you on what is going on in our busy lives.  We sold our house and are trying to get everything packed up and out of here.  We think we may have found another house to live in the next 2 years and then we will sell again and move.  Our method to our madness is to build and sell or buy and sell a few times so that soon our mortgage will be paid of and we will be debt free.  Who knows if it will work but so far so good.  Once we sell our house, we will have everything paid off and just have a mortgage and be on the road to financial freedom! WooHoo!  

Once this stressful crap is over, I am taking a vacation... Maybe we will head off to California to see my favorite cousin.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

AMBER said...

CONGRATS on the sale of your house! Keep us posted on where you'll be living :)