Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Snow!


Take a look...
No offense Brooky but, Kolten was wondering if you are part Bigfoot?

Hang on Tracy!

Darn...
I don't know how many times Kaden got pushed/pulled/carried up the hill. I was quite jealous when nobody would carry me up the hill.

I had a hard time guessing who's head belonged with what body when Kolten and I first looked at the next four pictures. For a minute I was thinking Shayne's head (on bottom) went with Erika's body (squooshed in the middle). It looked a little awkward an uncomfortable the way I had it pictured.

Not only is Brooklyn part Bigfoot... She's part Vampire too, look at those fangs. It's a good thing she so cute.
Wait for Kolten!




OH NO!
Wait for Kolten - Again!
Check out the air Erika gets on this one!

Tracy tried to get some air on this one but it didn't work very good.

Poor Shayne! She is getting choked and stretched.

Nerd Alert!!!!!
Just Kidding.
How cute is Brooklyn?

Cat fight!
After everyone was almost done and I was about of room on my camera for more pictures, Tracy grabbed the camera and it was my turn. Someone had the brilliant idea to put the slippery sleds under us for speed. It worked. Poor Brooky went with me down the hill and got bounced out at the first bump. It doesn't work very well when you have one big fat girl on one side and one tiny little girl on the other. I noticed the pictures stopped as soon as Brooky flung off. Tracy must have been worried. She ended up ok though, luckily. This is us below...


Mommy and daughterly love. This butts for you Trace.



Kolten ended with a BANG!



There were so many photos to choose from, somewhere around 700. We got a new camera and it can snap a shot every quarter of a second or so. I had a hard time choosing which ones to put on plus it is so much better looking at them on my apperture picture program because the way you can flip through them makes them look like they were almost taken as video clips rather than pictures. I hope you are able to see the sequence of them as if they were taken as video. It's funner that way.




1 comment:

AMBER said...

Do you remember the last time when you, Jason and me went sledding at the gravel pit across the street from your parents' house? I think was 12 years old. There was one incline you guys were too afraid to sled down so I told you I'd do it. It was super long and set at a 45 degree angle. You and Jason prepared the sled and gave me pointers as I climbed inside. Before I knew it Jason gave me a huge PUSH. I was hauling a** and then all of a sudden I was pitched head first. I rolled so many times I didn't know where I was and I hit so hard it knocked the wind out of me. All I remember is hearing you two at the top laughing your heads off as I gasped for air. After you realized I couldn't breathe you both came down to help me up. Once I started breathing again we laughed all day about it, but I swore I'd never go sledding with you guys again. RUTHLESS people!