Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boating in August Again

What a WILD ride...








Notice Shelley is pointing and laughing at Rick... She said his face was hillarious everytime he wrecked.

Just before this wave, Shelley was yelling - Let go of my tube!!!!!!!!






She better be thankful Rick held on to her tube, she might have gone even higher.

I almost missed this one... They didn't even hit a wave yet.




It was my turn to tube with Shelley. All I can say is HOLY CRAP! I'm sure you'll notice that there aren't too many resting times for us to even think about what was happening.











There are so many things to be said about this photo.



Notice my smile... It was only because I stayed in the tube and Shelley didn't.







Not only does Shelley smash Kolten, she does it to me too.



















What a mess! Shelley's hair tells it all...


By the time everyone was done riding on the tubes, the water turned to glass. It was awesome!

There's nothing like a wad of shorts crammed into the wetsuit...

This is why I married this guy... He's so goofy!











No comments: