Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Trip Home




The trip home was interesting. As we waited for our plane to come in at the Burbank Airport, Rick, Kolten, and I all sat patiently waiting in the uncomfortable chairs. Rick suddenly grabbed my arm and said,"Look over there. See that guy with his back turned to us. Who does he look like?" I had to wait a few minutes for him to turn around, but when he did I glanced at his face and he looked like "Hyde" off of "That 70's Show". I turned to Rick and started to say,"Wow, that looks like..." Rick turned excitedly back toward me after staring at the poor guy and said,"It is, it's him! I heard that girl walk up and say,"Hi Danny. How are you?" At that moment Rick acted as if he had just won the lottery. He began to tell me how he was going to go up and get his picture taken with him and how cool it was for him to be 10 ft away from us riding on the same plane. I had to give him the guilt trip so he would leave the guy alone but that didn't stop him from snapping some secret pictures. As we boarded the plane Rick had to hold the camera up to take a few just so he could tell everyone he rode on the same plane as Danny Masterson. So here is proof that we traveled with Danny. I feel like the Poperotzy... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

awesome!! blogs are fun eh, it's fun to see what everyone is up to. i heart cali, looks like you had a sweet trip. so glad you got on board!! ps this matress is bomb (that means good)