Friday, April 18, 2008

Speaking of Look-A-Likes



The other day, my friend Rachel and I went to the D.I. to get a few items she needed and while there, a guy approached me and said,"Who is your dad?" I was a little stunned by his question but realized that I recognized who he was. He was my dad's cousin, Gene. It has been so long since I last saw him (I was maybe 10 or 12 years old) and I am sure that even when I last saw him, he had no clue who I was. I told him who my dad was and he said',"I knew it, you look just like him." I thought this incident was a little weird and after thinking about it for a few days, I pulled up some pictures of my dad and decided to compare. You tell me what you think? The Picture below my dad is his mom. Do you see any resemblance?

3 comments:

AMBER said...

Isn't is weird how much we all look like our dads? It's spooky.

Rachel B said...

YES!! I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU LOOKED LIKE YOUR DAD. AND SO MUCH LIKE YOUR GRANDMA. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP AT THE DI

Rachel B said...

yes! i see it. glad i could make that moment happen :)