Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jackie






Hi all,

I just wanted you to see what my promiscuous dog's puppy looks like (my dog didn't get the name Jiggy for nothing you know, J/K).

Her puppy's name is Jackie and I gave her to Jason when she was 6 weeks old.

The top picture (a little blurry, sorry) is of her when she was a puppy, maybe 4 weeks old, the picture below that I took a week ago when she was lounging after playing in my backyard with her mom, the next pic is one of Jackie's sisters, out of the same litter, and the last one is of Jackie picking on her sister (she was the bully of the bunch). Isn't she cute. She is part (purebred/papered) Yorkie and part (purebred/papered) pom. Call her what you will, Yorkiranian, Porkie, ect. she doesn't care. My landscaper called her and her mom wh*res (another name for sluts in case you can't figure it out) which I thought was very rude but apparently that's the reputation the two of them have. Which, I guess that's what happens after getting knocked up twice and having two separate litters by the same off breed's baby's daddy.

The two parents, Jiggy (Jackie's mom, Yorkie) and Shorty (Jackie's dad, Pom), are both papered and purebreds and were not suppose to hook-up, no pun intended. We were going to breed Jiggy to another purebred Yorkie and sell the the puppies which didn't happen because of what my mom calls "An Irresponsible Owner" letting her dog run loose for all the neighborhood trash to find, or in other words, her dog to breed. Their may be some truth to that, however, her horny little dog also tried to breed my dog for the third time through the chain link fence when I had her locked up during her heat cycle. So I would say it was due to "Two Irresponsible Owners" (right back atcha mom).

Anyway, If any of you think Jackie is too irresistible, my mom did too and is now growing a whole herd of them to sell. Let's hope she doesn't think they are worth gold like her horses (mom if you read this, I was just kidding...kind of.)

1 comment:

AMBER said...

My dog would eat your dogs.