Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kolten's Hair Cut



Kolten got his hair cut out of his eyes thanks to Rachel. I can't decide if I want to try to talk Kolten into going really short again or not. Kolten likes it long but I had a lady in my office today say that she didn't think this family that she had met was very religious because the high school boy had long hair. Not that it matters what people think but I don't really want people judging Kolten by his hair and thinking he has a bad attitude to go along with his long hair. I know that people can pass judgment and their judgment reflex on how they treat that person. What do you think?

Kolten did not want to get his picture taken again after he got his hair cut (I made him though) so these pics will have to do. I'll get a different one of him soon so you can see his haircut a little better. The top one is before his haircut and the bottom is after.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey guys i wouldn't worry about the hair it's just a phaze. there is so much more he could be doing. it does look a lot better now we can see those gorgeous eyes. Maybe when he is 16 or so and still has the long locks you could reconsider. he is a great kid you are doin awesome. (but, what do i know) love ya tracy

AMBER said...

I personally like Kolten's hair long. The most important thing is to LET HIM EXPRESS HIMSELF! I'm so lucky to have the parents I do because they let me express myself and my creativity thru my hair and the clothes I chose to wear. I have no idea where I'd be in life if I wasn't given that little bit of freedom!!!

You know, that's what attracted my mom to my dad, don't you? She said he dressed different than anyone else in the school and she admired that about him. Who knows, Kolten's shiny locks might land him a cute little girlfriend. HA! Can you imagine?!

Love you guys! See you soon!!! :)