Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been way to busy to keep up with everything around here so I thought I better let everyone know that we are still alive and kickin.  We are in the process of putting on our new deck... The guys that we have working on it are taking their sweet time and we haven't seen them for a week.  So we don't have much to show for a deck yet.  I have been planting like crazy around the firepit, which is starting to look really good.  Kolten and I put in some drip line today to keep the flowers watered.  I'll take some photo's for you to see soon.  Rick and I have also been really busy with real estate lately so that is eating up alot of our time.  We are hoping to have some curbing in by the end of next week and then grass... We'll see what happens.  It seems like we have a lot planned but it somehow gets ruined.  Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good.  I will update you on our progress soon.  

No comments: