Sunday, May 24, 2009

Time Flys

Sorry I haven't reported in a while. It's been busy!!!! Rick and I had our 12th Anniversary on the 22nd of May. It seems like we got married yesterday!

I feel so blessed to have the hubby that I do and also my sweet little Kolty. I love them so much!

For our anniversary, we bought a new grill (since our last one fell apart into a million pieces when we were moving) and new firepit. Yesterday we had our first fire in the new pit- roasting marshmellows (sorry, I forgot to take pics - next one, I promise). It was a blast and the weather was perfect.

I also need to show you the blessing dress that all of the aunts and uncles went in on for Desi and Scott's new baby, Alisha. After talking to everyone - Jake, Tracy, Jess, Shelley, Trevor, Tiffany, Jason and my grandma, we all decided to go in on a blessing dress for the new baby. I went shopping all day looking for a dress and found so many, it was hard to choose. So I decided to take photos of the dresses I found and let Desi pick out the one she wanted while she was in the hospital. This is the one she chose:

No comments: