Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alisha Marie Wheeler was born today!

My little sis had her baby today. She is sooooo adorable! Desi and Scott named her Alisha Marie. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 7 ounces. She looks so healthy too. She has a perfect shade of rosy pink to her and has cute little chubby cheeks. I didn't get to see her little hands because she had mittens on so she didn't scratch herself but I wish I could have. We also had to keep her bundled up in the cool air conditioned room so all I pretty much saw was her sweet little face and thick dark hair. That was enough for me to fall in love. I just wanted to kiss her all over!!!!

Here are some pics of her only a few hours old.










HAPPY B-DAY ALISHA!

1 comment:

AMBER said...

Alisha is soooooo cute! Congrats to Desi and Scott!!! It seems just like yesterday Desi was that size! What a trip!